the hydrogen energy societyDAINICHI Machine and Engineering provides development, design, and manufacturing of other CAE analysis solutions and various systems and devices centering on the hydrogen energy engineering business.
DAINICHI Machine and Engineering has been working on the realization of a new energy society in Japan early on. The history goes back to the 80's. In 1983, we developed hydrogen production equipment using natural gas as well as development of hydrogen production equipment using biogas as raw material. In addition, in fiscal 2013, we delivered a continuous hydrogen production test system that produces hydrogen directly from water using the heat of sunlight and nuclear energy to the Japan Atomic Energy Agency.
We want to contribute not only to fossil fuels, but also to stable energy supply and prevention of global warming through the conversion of hydrogen into various energy sources.
- Machine and plant design and manufacturing
- The world where the hurdle is high and the unknown world feels the joy of challenging technology development that makes use of its own uniqueness, and accumulates and flexibly responds to the best technologies accumulated through its wide range of challenges.
- Hydrogen energy engineering
- Toward the coming hydrogen society, we develop and sell hydrogen production related equipment such as reformers for hydrogen production, small burners for fuel cells, and reaction test equipment.
- Ammonia synthesis plant manufacturing
- Development of catalyst for synthesis of ammonia at low temperature and low pressure
- CAE analysis solution
- Temperature distribution, stress distribution, fluid analysis, structural analysis, etc.
- Notice of Representative Director Change
- Completion of “production of continuous hydrogen production test facility”, completion of construction (reprinted)
- We had a 50th anniversary celebration